This goes to my SP out there!
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
Well....I do LOVE high quality yarn, but I still want to try stuffs like Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. And I'm a fan of Knitpicks too!
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I crochet a little, and I'd love to learn to spin one day.
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
4. How long have you been knitting?
Um...a little more over a year.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I've got one on Amazon.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Jasmine, peach, wild rose and fruity smell, but no citrus please.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Do vegan eats vegetable?
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Origami, paper tole, cross stitch, but all ends after I got hooked on knitting.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Hmm....classical, pop, ballads, mostly 80's. Yep, MP3 will be fine.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love colours, green, orange, pink, white, purple, anything! But I prefer bright, pastel and warm colour palletes than dull, muddy, dark colours.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
My foster family has got 6 dogs!!!
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
To be a designer(preferably knitwear!) and open a yarn store. And have a knitting room in my future home. With a yarn library.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Knitpicks, Rowan and Jaeger yarn are always my favourites. Would love to try anything else though.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Sweater and cardigan.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Um...I can't choose, love everything!
17. What are you knitting right now?
A top to go with my OSW, a scarf for my teacher, and some UFOs
18. What do you think about ponchos?
Um....not practical, makes me look like a potato sack.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
They serve they own purpose, but I love circular!!
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo and wood.
21. Are you a sock knitter?
Yeah, 'sock' knitter, not yet a socks knitter.
22. How did you learn to knit?
The owner of my LYS taught me.
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
25. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas!! and Chinese New Year, because I get money ;)
26. Is there anything that you collect?
Um...other than yarn? Origami paper, letter set, accesories, bags, books.
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter, and lots more!!
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another??
Like every pattern books and mags out there??? ;p
30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like?
Yikes, I have wide feet. My foot is 9" in length, and my cuff is more than 9" in circumference!! I prefer shorter socks, as I have very big legs.
There you go SP, I'm easy to please, ain't I??
And here's the one who goes to the frog pond...
I should've known that it would turn out HUGE earlier, not after I've knitted 2 skeins of yarn. And now I need to decrease at least 60 stitches.
The problem is me and my self-denial. I was worried that it'll turn out too big from the start, but I just hush the voice in my head, telling me to stop. And it's not the first time either.
Remember Orangina?(I knew it's huge). Remember Lucky?(I knew there's something wrong with the sleeves). Remember Kiri?(I knew it would be too small for me). Remember the scarf?(I knew 2 skeins won't be enough).
So what's going on here? I have a problem. At least I would admit it.