Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Yippie yay!!! Finally!!

That's it!! I just finished Tempting!! I know I said 2 days, but my needles just won't stop though my eyes are closing and my hands are sour. I need to wake up at 5.45 a.m. tomorrow, not sure how I'm going to make it ;p Anyway, it's not really finished since I haven't done the finishing part yet, but there are so little left to do so I'll just do it tomorrow, when I'm sober.
I tried it on just now, and just what I'd expected, too short!! Apart from that, it fits me perfectly, not too loose and definetely not tight. I'll have to find a ribbon to match it, but I've been toying with the idea of using crochet chain or shoe lace (seriously!) instead. I think that I'm going to wear it with a white tank or halter. I'll post a picture after I'm done, promise!! And thanks again to everyone who motivated me throughout this project, million thanks!!!

No comments: