Pages

Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm in heaven...

Guess what??? My KSH finally arrived today! I'm so excited ;) The colour turns out to be darker than I thought, and it's stronger than I thought it would be. But still....I love it so much. You know what I'm thinking?? What yarn should I buy next?? haha....;p My dad is so going to kill me, except that he loves me too much to do that.
I'm thinking of making Branching Out from Knitty, but I'll need to get a pair of 5mm needle, hope that bamboo will works well. So...what to do with the rest 5 skeins?? Add them to my stash? I really shouldn't do that...hope that I can found a good pattern for them. Actuallt I wanted to make a sweater, but now I'm not so sure about wearing mohair anymore. Anyone knows good pattern for KSH?
What about my mini cardigan? I shouldn't just neglect them, right?? I don't love them that much, really. I hate that Micro yarn, but I think I've started to get along with it.
Uughhh....school again tomorrow....

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Yuvee,
Looking at the photo of you, later in your posts, I think you would look great in a boobholder. Yay for big busted ladies!

Danielle :)

opportunityknits said...

Branching out is nice. What colour ksh did you get?

Anonymous said...

I like lace works. Hope you have luck with your Branching Out.

Enjoy knitting!

Laura.Y said...

What color did you get for KSH? Good project branching out..:) You can have a look at Kiri shawl from All Tangled Up blog. She used KSH for her. I'm doing that one now. Google out patterns, there are tons out there suitable for KSH..:)

Michelle said...

Hi Yuvee,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Recently, I found out there are more knitting books available from Kinokuniya than MPH, and you can find more Japanese knitting books and magazines from the Kinokuniya resided inside the Isetan KLCC. The bad thing for buying books from Kinokuniya is, their price is higher than MPH :(

Happy knitting & happy day !!!

Jayden's Mom said...

Consider knitting Maggi from Rowan Mag 31?. 5 balls may jus be enuff. Happy knitting

yuvee said...

Oh well, if only I can find any Rowan magz in this island. Anyway, I'm visiting KL soon, hope that I can make time for book and yarn shopping ;)