Pages

Friday, July 22, 2005

As I promised, here's a picture of me wearing Tivoli.


And here's a close-up of the contrasting colour band with little lace pattern.


What do you think? I think it's really sweet ;)
I decided to start working on Orangina again yesterday, this time using only a single strand of DMC Petra, which is really fine. I cast on 2 pattern repeat less, but now I'm getting worried that it'll turn out too small instead. Whatever, I can always give it to my mom if it doesn't fit me.
I've been watching drama way too much lately, and way too little of much needed studying. Still no sign of my yarn purchase from Jannette in ebay....I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Well....I still have a lot to say, but my eye lids are getting really heavy. I'll take a nap now...Zz..z.z..z.Zz.Zz.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice detail with the contrasting color! I had planned to try to think of some kind of kind of decorative edging to put on mine, but the next thing I knew I was finished and had completely forgotten about it! Your looks really great.

knottygnome said...

your tivoli is very pretty. the lace border makes a nice detail. i love this pattern and want to make so many more tivolis. thanks for the inspiration!

marirob said...

Very pretty! The constrasting lace detail lookis fantastic. Great job!

Anonymous said...

That contrasting band and lace detail is very cute. What a great idea! I may have to copy you when I make my second one. :D

Anonymous said...

Love the border.

knitties said...

Your Tivoli's so cute and that bit of lace on the edging is adorable :-)