This, my friend, is my stash acquisition of May. The whole 12406 metres of it(yeah, I was actually dorky enough to take out my calculator and count). EIGHTY-EIGHT skeins of yummy yarns.
Why the sudden madness, you ask? Well, I just happen to finally get myself a debit card that actually works for internet. I always know a credit card in my hand is potentially dangerous, so I'm actually glad it's a debit card.
Let's make a list, shall we?
- 8 hanks of Rowanspun 4 ply from here
- 10 hanks of Cascade 220 from Webs
- 3 hanks of Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool from Webs
- 10 hanks of Rowan Summer Tweed from ebay
- 9 hanks of handpainted wool from a swap
- 6 hanks of Noro Silk Garden from Kangaroo
- 6 skeins of Lion Brand Cotton Ease from a swap
- 5 skeins of Jaeger Como from ebay
- 9 skeins of super yummy Regia Silk from my new favourite shop
- 1 skein of Trekking XXL
- 2 skeins of Lang Jawoll sock yarn, both from the same shop
- 3 skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
- 1 skein of Colinette Shimmer
- 1 skein of Rowan Natural Silk Aran, all from here
- 10 skeins of Rowan All Season cotton
- 2 skeins of Debbie Bliss Aran Tweed, both from ebay
- 2 skeins of Adriafil Rafis from ebay
Ooh, I almost forgot to count these...
- 10 skeins of Paton Diploma Gold from ebay
- 2 skeins of Regia Silk & Shine from ebay
Hey, that actually makes it ONE HUNDRED skeins of yarn in ONE month!! That's almost half my original stash! OMG, I honestly don't know if I should be horrified or happy.
Shall I make a little confession? Well, that's not all.
I still have yarn coming, maybe today. And those that arrive tomorrow I'll count as June's yarn. That's not cheating right??
Anyway, back to knitting,
thanks to Kessa I manage to sail along the front of Phildar blazer. *hugs to Kessa, you're godsend!!*
However I somehow manage to screw the collar part that it looks kinda strange, but I have not a single idea where I did wrong. And I just find(much to my horror) after many inches that I missed one row of the left front. I don't think it's going to be frogged though, Ive been frogging a lot while knitting this blazer, just don't have any more patience to frog another 30 cm.
I'm up to the ribbing part of Orangina now, which looks like it'll take a long time. But I'm still happy to finish with the lace, getting sick of it already.
I predict little knitting to be done today, as I've got a deadline tomorrow for 1500 words essay about chair. Done so far? 100 words. Well...1400 words in a day is totally doable, right? RIGHT???