Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New yarn for me!!! yippieee!!!

Last Saturday, I went to KL with my friends and skip 1 day class ( don't tell anyone, k?). One thing that I love the most about KL is that there are lots more yarn shopr there, though I've only discover 2 so far (can anyone recommend any good yarn store?). When I went to KL few months ago, I spent 3 days going to shopping centres and I only found 1 shops on my last day there. Anyway, this time I accidentally discover another shop and I was sooo.... excited to see new variety of yarns. I spent an hour there chatting with the friendly shop owner and bought 7 skeins of yarn.
What I bought was 4 skeins of Schachenmayr Micro, 1 Micro Color and 2 skeins of Miami cotton. When my friends ask me what I'm going to make out of it, I just answer the usual 'I don't know yet'. But, soon after I finish my current project, I'll have a secret conversation with my new yarns and ask them what they want to be. I'm really tempted to start a new project and put aside my current one, but it would be such a sin, so I'll have to finish it quickly. Problem is, I don't even know what my current project will be....could it be a top, a sweater, a tube or a tank??? I've only made 17cm of ribbing pattern on circular needle and I've changed my mind for thousands of time.
Well, for anyone in Malaysia, how was yesterday's quake? was it really that bad?
I was asleep and only found out about it this morning when I read a sms from my friend asking if I was alright.
Best of all, and God bless us.

No comments: