Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A little joy...

Have you all got your Rowan 40 yet? I love this season's collection! I was hugging it yesterday after I went through bit again and again.
There are at least 10 designs that I want to knit this time, but most probably won't. Oh well, I'm going to make an effort to knit at least one then. One of the design that caught my eyes first was the Anna socks, so pretty! Then there are Cobweb, Eva, Sadie, Juno, etc etc...
So, which one is your favourite?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree this Rowan issue is pretty good! A few fav are Cobweb, Dew and most of those in the 'Legend' series... The Anna socks looks good but I think they'd look good on thin-stick-like legs. =(

opportunityknits said...

I'm looking forward to seeing thi issue at GD. I'm liking so many of the Fall issues!

Anonymous said...

in a very special and weird sittuation, i had the chance to see one of those Rowan magazines here in Chile... and what can i say... it were the most wonderfull designs i ever seen... absolutly gorgeous... i would love to have one of those someday ._.! Enjoy yours by the way ^^!

Unknown said...

maybe u dun tabao yarns, u can tabao a copy of this mag for me. *just joking*

Anonymous said...

Hi! The Rowan 40 mag looks very good. I don't know the name, but I love the little balck sweater with the flower intarsia design.
I have a question about the Phildar cardigan you made, can you tell me how to get the pattern? Is it in French? Eventhough I am from Canada, I can't make sense of the french website!