Pages

Friday, April 01, 2005

Happy April FOOL!!!

Well, as the title said, happy April Fool! though I don't have any reason to be either happy or unhappy with it. I only got fooled once today and after that all my classmates and I were to occupied with trying to fool our teachers.
My dad keeps on calling these few days and pressuring me to apply to uni as fast as possible. For God's sake! it's only April and he already wants me to apply for next year course without my result and portfolio? I'm getting really irritated and I've really considered pulling out my phone cable. He drives me crazy and makes me wanna scream my heart out.AAaaaRRGgHHh....!!!!
Back to knitting....I just realised that there are lots of things I still need to learn about knitting. I mean, I suck at reading pattern and never follow any. Besides, I don't know how to do all the techniques such as fair isle, intarsia, aran, bobbles, lace, felting, blocking and lots more. I'm also hopeless when using double pointed needles. I really want to learn all the techniques and I'm quite confident that I'll get to master it one day(ten years later maybe....).
Anyway, about my current project, I think that I'll try to follow the pattern for Tempting on Knitty.com though it won't be exact. I'm considering on using circular needle instead of double pointed needle called in the pattern for the arms. Will it be okay??? I don't know, but I'm willing to experiment with it.
Well, I'm attending an Inter-school Scrabble Competition tomorrow and I'm really nervous so I'm going to practise online once more then get an early sleep. Wish me luck!!

No comments: